Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tomorrow Night's Game Against Rosen For The Championship!


Tomorrow is the championship game at Parkshore (6:15 PM) and who would have thought that we would be playing in it??? Great game to all of you who played last night. For those of you who who didn't play last night, my apologies and we'll try to get you in the game tomorrow.
(Photo courtesy of BacktotheEighties.com)

Even though I'd love to win tomorrow, if we don't it's not a big deal. We've come further in the playoffs with any team we've fielded and we've had fun doing it. In the same breath, I'll say we've come this far so why not win it? I'm going to steal a line from the movie Young Guns II when Billy the Kid says "I shall finish the game, Doc." Cheesy, I know - but it's quite fitting.

I emailed Chip Bruorton at Rosen and he agreed to a game time start of 6:15; for the last time this Lawyer's League season - please let me know if you are going to be able to make it.

Let's finish the game.


Donn

No comments: