Saturday, August 01, 2009

In re: Our Rain Delay

I think we are going to try and finish the Motley Rice game on Tuesday. Motley Rice is supposed to play Nelson Mullins, but I think Nelson Mullins has been kicked out of the league due to forfeits. If Seekings says it's okay, we will be finishing on Tuesday. Who can make it? I will let you know for sure later today or Monday.

Our regularly scheduled game and last game of the season is on Wednesday against Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd at Orange Grove. Game time is 6:30. Please let me know if you will be at this game.

Apparently, we have a good chance of making the playoffs and these last two games are crucial.

Thanks

Donn

2 comments:

Donn said...

I just got off of the phone with Mike Seekings and if we win tonight, we probably won't have a game tomorrow. Next week, the playoffs start so it looks like we will be in the playoffs should we win tonight.

2 1/2 innings separate us from the post season. See you at Park Shore!

Donn

Jay-Bird said...

Let’s go ahead and lose this one tonight then so we can play tomorrow.

Who’s comin’ with me??