Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Oh That's No Glitch! McWhaley Plays A 12th Game Tonight @ Orange Grove Field!

Due to a glitch in the system, we have our twelfth game tonight against Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd (no spell check, I am right, you are wrong, they really don’t use any commas in their name) at the Orange Grove field. Let me or Donn know if you can make it.

Last night, the McWhalers completed the rain-delayed game from last week, promptly shutting down our old rival the Motley Crue 9-5 in just two innings of work. Great job gang! See you out there tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't make it tonight....

Anonymous said...

Not going to make it tonight, going to give my hammy a break

Corbett said...

Sorry I couldn't make it last night and I hate it but I am out of town today.