Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Message From Donn: Last Night's Game & The Next Couple of Weeks Schedule


There's really not much to say about last night's game. A lot of us haven't been hitting like we did in the first game. I know personally, I haven't hit very well. Consistency is key, but I'm sure you all know that as well.


We're off next week (which may or may not be a good thing) Games resume Monday, 6/15 against Turner Padget (we should beat them) and Wednesday 6/17 against Finkel. From what I remember about Finkel, they have a decent team. I want to say they are almost as good as Buist Moore as far as hitting goes.


The good thing about these two games is the fact that we WON'T be playing at the Navy Base. We'll be at Johnson Hagood (The Citadel's football field). Game time for both games is 6:30

No comments: