Sunday, July 24, 2005

Our Last Regular Season Game is Monday against the Solicitors

Subject: Our last regular season game is next Monday @ Parkshore
We lost last night to Motley Rice by three runs. It was a very intense and close game which came down to the final inning. Our last regular season game will be on Monday, July 25th against the Solicitors. A win would make us likely candidates for entering the playoffs as a Wild Card (4th place). Also, next Saturday, I’ll be having a party and everyone (fans, players, etc) is invited just give me an rsvp sometime next week so I can get a head count.
Be sure to check the web-log (http://mcnairsoftball.blogspot.com) for updates. I should have a full re-cap posted by late tonight or tomorrow. If you can make it on Monday please e-mail me today or Monday. Have a great weekend.
-Jet
Go Mighty McNair!

No comments: