Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Re-Publish of e-mail from Frank w/ Rosen (Season 2)

-----Original Message-----From: Trabert, Jim Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:42 PMTo: 'Frank B*******'Subject: RE: cinderellas?
Frank,

I sent around your e-mail to my team this morning; I did not send it to get them fired up, but to give them a good laugh-Cinderellas with pumpkins, that was pretty good. I understand why you sent the e-mail. If I were in your shoes, I too would have been scared and started talking trash when I found out I was playing Mc Nair.

I spoke with Amy at Seekings' office and she said the fields will be ready for tonight. I told her you were worried about the fields because you have a lot of hired gun-prima donnas who don't like to get their uniforms and shoes dirty. (I do my best to accommodate the other team.) Her solution, if possible, could your team bring their hair dryers to dry the field around 5 P.M. I thought y'all would have them in your softball bags anyway, so it sounds reasonable to me. Also, she said if any of your players have out-of-state tags they will receive a ticket for parking in the Palm's Apartment lot. I know you have a lot of players from Georgia and Florida, so If need be, I am sure I could get Scarafile to bus half of your team in from the church parking lot down the street. (He has an Expedition-seats 8.)

By the way, now that we have established a certain comity for tonight's game, Good Luck Tonight! You are going to need it...
-Jet


-----Original Message-----From: Frank B*******
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:07 AMTo: Trabert, Jim

Subject: cinderellas?
Jet,
So you guys this year’s Cinderella story or what? Just so you know, your carriage turns into a pumpkin at 6:30! You better bring your A-Game.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying
documents contain information belonging to the sender which
may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately delete the message. Thank you.


Go Mighty McNair!

No comments: